Ejaz Manzoor(Principal Solicitor)
Admitted as a Solicitor in the NSW Supreme Court.
Extensive Knowledge and Experience
- Advising clients on corporate transactions, compliance, and regulatory issues
- Advising clients on complex commercial and corporate structures
- Regularly appears in all Australian courts
- Commercial drafting, drafting of company constitutions, lease, and services contracts
- Advising clients on their complex financial settlement matters
- Advising businesses in relation to sponsoring onshore/offshore employees, legislative requirements, and compliance issues
Ejaz Manzoor is the founder and Principal Solicitor of a successful and flourishing law firm in the heart of Sydney. Possesses extensive experience across diverse areas of law including Property, Litigation, Criminal, Family, Immigration, Commercial and Wills and Estates.
Was born in Lahore Pakistan and migrated to Australia in 2012. Before coming to Australia, was a prominent lawyer of the High Court of Punjab Pakistan. Represented thousands of clients in Pakistan throughout the Civil Courts, Tribunals, Session Courts and High Court of Punjab Pakistan.
Educational Achievements and Memberships
- Graduated from the University of Canberra with a Bachelor of Law.
- Also holds Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (GDLP) from The Australian National University.
- Has completed Bachelor of Law from the University of the Punjab
- Has completed Master of Business Administration from Allama Iqbal Open University
- A member of Law society of NSW
- A member of Punjab Bar Council
- A lifetime member of The Lahore High Court Bar Association
- Has strong interest in local, national and internationals politics
- Written various articles on leadership, democracy, and military interventions in Pakistan.
- An active listener of political talk shows and current affairs.
- Loves to play tennis and Chess.
Languages can Speak
Fluent in Urdu, Punjabi, Hindi, and can read Arabic